YOUR WEDDING NIGHT AT THE LALIT
Make your wedding night an unforgettable sojourn at the The Lalit Hotels. We guarantee to create nREAD MORE
Make your wedding night an unforgettable sojourn at the The Lalit Hotels. We guarantee to create new and wonderful memories for you with the most intimate and passionate ambiance.
REJUVENATE YOUR MIND, BODY &…
Rejuve - The Spa, the signature spa brand of The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, offers a holistic exREAD MORE
Rejuve - The Spa, the signature spa brand of The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, offers a holistic experience through its ayurvedic healing therapies and rejuvenating body treatments. The Rejuve experience encompasses aroma, herbal and natural treatments and patented “colour healing” body massage therapies administered by specialised therapists.READ LESS
STAY MORE & SAVE MORE
BUSINESS TRAVEL COMFORT
The Lalit has perfected the art of making business travel a pleasure. We understand that our executREAD MORE
The Lalit has perfected the art of making business travel a pleasure. We understand that our executive guests want to Check in and focus on work while the little things are taken care of. You’ll awake each morning to a complimentary breakfast, stay connected with free Wi-Fi Internet throughout your stay and enjoy effortless arrivals and departures with complimentary two way airport transfers. All included in your room rate.READ LESS
THE LALIT SUITE EXPERIENCE
IEPF transfer lists .
- IEPF transfer lists Read More
List of unclaimed dividend as on 31.08.2016.
- List of unclaimed dividend as on 31.08.2016 Read More
Result of Voting at 35th AGM and Report of Scrutinizer.
- Result of Voting at 35th AGM and Report of Scrutinizer Read More
Financial Statements of subsidiaries
- Apollo Zipper India Limited (2015-16)Read More
- Jyoti Limited (2015-16)Read More
- Prime Cellular Limited (2015-16)Read More
- Prima Buildwell Pvt. Limited (2015-16)Read More
Unclaim/Unpaid Dividend Data as on 01.04.2016 (Year 2009 to 2015).
- - Unclaim/Unpaid Dividend Data as on 01.04.2016 (Year 2009 to 2015). Read More
Notice Of 35th Annual General Meeting
Notice 2015- 16
- 35th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of Bharat Hotels Limited Read More
Annual Report 2015 - 16
- The Directors have pleasure in presenting 35th Annual Report together with the Audited Financial Statements and the Auditor’s Report of the Company for the year ended 31st March, 2016. Read More
Vigil Mechanism Policy
- Bharat Hotels Limited (The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group) aimed to develop an open and transparent culture, which is safe for all employees and stakeholders to raise their concern about any unacceptable and unethical practices. It is further introduced the vigil mechanism shall provide for adequate safeguards against victimization of person who use such mechanism & make provision for direct access to the chairperson of the audit committee. Read More
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
- Bharat Hotels Limited (The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group) believes in developing destination not just hotels, it is the people and environment of the destinations that account for the success of our hotels. Therefore are agenda to involve the local population to promote their handicrafts, food & culture, provide training and employment to boost the economic environment overall. Read More
Letter of Appointment – Independent Directors
- The letter sets out the terms of your appointment as an Independent Directors of the company. Your relationship with the company will be that of an office-holder and not one of contract for employment in the company. Further, the terms of your appointment, as set out in this letter, are subject to extant provisions of the 2013 Act (As amended time to time), the rules made there under and the Articles of Association of the company. Read More
- Financial statements including consolidated financial statements of Bharat Hotels Limited and its subsidiaries . Read More
- General Meeting Notice of the 34th AGM. Read More
- Result of E-voting of 34th AGM and Report of Scrutinizer Read More
- Form No. MGT - 13 . Read More